AppStore tweak?

iAim

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a tweak that will let you buy an app but not download. It would add it to the download later list so you can download when your on your pc. Is there such a thing? If not maybe, are there any particular sites where you can request a jailbreak tweak? Thank you

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Haven't heard of anything like that?probably because most people, if waiting until they're at their pc to download something, will just buy it then.

iAim

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Yea, but say Its friday and i won't be able to make it to a Pc till Monday and I reeeeally want to download an app that is only free for one day but have no space for it on my iPod...

It would really come in handy for me. So noone knows of a site I can go to request this tweak?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure it doesn't already work that way? I wonder if it would just say you don't have enough room and that it would be waiting for you at your next sync? (You can set iTunes to automatically download any app you buy on your phone.)

Can't think of a site to ask about making it. Worst case, just delete an app you already have to make space, buy the free one, then switch them back.

iAim

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh, that was just an example. My issue is that there's an app that I reeeeeaally want and it went free (yesterday, and now price is back up) but it requires 5.1 which I would need to update to but don't want to ruin my jailbreak. So I wanted to be able buy it but not download so it's at least on my account that way when the time comes that I do update, I'll have the app. I would usually just download it through my pc but its been broken so I can't backup/update anything. Anyways, thanks

synaesthee

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Just log into the iTunes store in iTunes on somebody else's computer and purchase it there. Just make sure to purchase the right one, because you can accidentally purchase an iPad version or whatever. If it downloads, whatever. Just make sure to log out of that iTunes and deauthorize that computer with your account. You have now purchased the app, and can re-download it later.

I'm sure you can find a computer somewhere where you can do that, unless you're out camping or something.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro