Please help, stuck really bad :((

aneeb

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys I hope you can help me out
I currently have ios 5.1.1 and want to downgrade to ios 5.0.1 and don't have blobs for 5.0.1
I have blobs for ios 4.1 so could I downgrade to that then upgrade to ios 5.0.1 and rejailbreak?
Any and all help appreciated, please help me solve this :(

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
then make sure you save your 5.1.1 blobs otherwise you will be right back in a similar situation but with iOS 6 as an only option

which you might see an untethered jailbreak by xmas?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
then make sure you save your 5.1.1 blobs otherwise you will be right back in a similar situation but with iOS 6 as an only option

which you might see an untethered jailbreak by xmas?

Way to jumpstart the ios6 jailbreak furor!!!

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
To the OP... It's been said elsewhere before, so pardon me if I'm repeating something you already know, but perhaps if you backup your device, then officially restore it on iTunes as a new iPhone (which will unjailbreak it and reinstall the 5.1.1 software anew), then jailbreak again, then restore from that previous backup to get your things back, it will work better. If that was how you did it, then forget I said anything. But as far as my experience goes with this thing, more than half of jailbreaking problems come from the fact that it's often done over a "full" device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox