Jailbroken 4s goes into Safe mode a least 2x a day

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Jailbroken 4s goes into Safe mode a least 2x a day. Are there any packages that I should look at deleting?
It's not a huge problem Springbot resprings automatically so it's not a headache when it happens.

Thanks in advance

This is the Jailbreak stuff I have installed besides some themes in winterboard
photo3.png

photo2.png

photo1.png

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

You might want to send a few ppl a PM....I would pick elite members that have JB listed in their profile.
I recently had a problem after JB on my iPod Touch 4G ......I could not figure out which app was causing the problem. Since I had just JB my touch, I decided to restore and re-install JB. Now I'm really careful about adding sources.

Reactions: iEd

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I would turn the things off using sbsettings (more->mobile substrate) and when you find the conflict, remove them.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I would turn the things off using sbsettings (more->mobile substrate) and when you find the conflict, remove them.

This is the best place to start. Could also be Winterboard. Are you having the same issue un-themed?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Might not be an issue of just one thing, but could be a conflict between two things that otherwise work okay se[arately. And bear in mind, not everything you have installed has a Settings entry...to give a full list you might need to open Cydia and look at your Manage>Packages screen.

Have you noticed that it happens at certain times? (When you get a call, or a text? When you try to use a certain app? etc.)

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Install crash reporter and "syslogd to" to get some crash reports. Then wait for your phone to crash and check the crash reporter app for any cars logs. It will tell you which app has crashed, ie. springbord, winterboard, etc. post your finings here when done.

First things first, in SBSettings disable winterboard. Use your phone as normal and. See if it crashes.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2