Cydia saving SHSH blobs 5.1.1?

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
So, I didn't save the SHSH blobs with tinyumbrella before I did my jailbreak but I read that Cydia did it for you? When I open up cydia it says "This device is in the pending TSS queue". Do I need to do anything? How do I save it to my computer? Thanks. I have tinyumbrella on the computer now.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Use tinyumbrella now and save all the SHSH blobs that are available. Everyone needs to do this.

Ok, well I restored my iphone 4s to be safe and I used tinyumbrella and I guess it saved the SHSH. Though it only shows one file... is that how it's supposed to be? One file for like 9KB? I tried saving it again and it says it wont save now and hope that cydia can backup your SHSH. Am I good to go to re-jailbreak?

Edit: Ok, it looks like what it wont save are older builds of IOS 5. This is my first time saving SHSH blobs btw.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, well I restored my iphone 4s to be safe and I used tinyumbrella and I guess it saved the SHSH. Though it only shows one file... is that how it's supposed to be? One file for like 9KB? I tried saving it again and it says it wont save now and hope that cydia can backup your SHSH. Am I good to go to re-jailbreak?

Edit: Ok, it looks like what it wont save are older builds of IOS 5. This is my first time saving SHSH blobs btw.

Yes you are good to go and that is normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner