Open in Protube Not working :'(

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I have had Protube for a long time and it has been working perfectly for me with Safari and WeeSearch Pro. Open in Protube has always worked, even hen I searched in WeeSearch it would open in Protube. A couple says ago I downloaded Google Chrome and Open in Chrome to make it my default browser. I have tried to use browser switcher tweak but all has failed me. I want to be able to open YouTube searches in ProTube instead of Chrome. Any ideas?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You guys need to get rid of all that junk...
Lol
Keep chrome and protube and protube opener or whatever you use to open YouTube defaults in protube, then get "browser changer", not "browser chooser"...
Then setup browser changer for whatever browser you prefer, AND make sure the YouTube toggle is switched to off

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've tried that and it still doesn't work. Oh well.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So what you're saying is that if you have a browser changing tweak, it opens in the browser and not in protube?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That makes sense...I think that's basically how ProTube works (or how any other "Open In..." feature works from one app to another). The difference here is that tweaks like these aren't designed to offer a choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73