Ipod touch 3G, How to fix springboard crash

Neil4257

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have an ipod touch 3rd Generation iOS V5.1.1. I jailbroke my ipod touch last night and i was downloading things for it this morning. Then it said springboard had crashed and it told me either restart springboard, stay in safe mode, or reboot the ipod. So i turned the ipod off thinking nothing of it. I turned it off and tryed turning it back on. It either stays on the apple loading screen or goes to a spinning loading circle that will often freeze. The ipod will still not turn on and will not connect to itunes so i can resolve the problem.

Rojer Fredrick

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Dallas iPhone Repair is owned and operated by Rescue Cell Phone. Founded in 2009 Rescue Cell Phone aims to repair all Apple Devices while our customers wait in our Retail Stores locations in Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Arlington. Our goal is to service each and every individual device as if it was our own. Our technicians are well equipped with state of the art equipment and techniques to ensure we bring your device back to the way it was when you took it out of the box.Our success lays on our clients, we have served thousands of satisfied customers.We understand how difficult it could be to be without a cell phone in this day an age for even a minute keeping that in mind, our goal is to get you in an out as quickly as possible. We focus on quality and not quantity, and always have inventory to ensure we dont keep you hanging.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Um. Your iPod touch is fine, just relax...
You installed incompatible tweaks, which caused your phone to go into safemode.
Try booting the device on whole holding down the volume keys... This should allow it to boot to safe mode, then you need to open Cydia and remove some of the tweaks... Try to remove te ones you installed last...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox