Apps open to black screen

Thatguy111#IM

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Just recently ive been haveing this issue with my jailbroken iphone 4s. once in awhile when i open apps it looks as if it will launch then go to a black screen i am not sure if it is something with what i may hav recently downloaded or if its a problem others are haveing

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Probably a conflicting app; meaning you may have 2 tweaks doing the same thing and it's causing a springboard issue.

That would be my guess. Check your packages in Cydia.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Just recently ive been haveing this issue with my jailbroken iphone 4s. once in awhile when i open apps it looks as if it will launch then go to a black screen i am not sure if it is something with what i may hav recently downloaded or if its a problem others are haveing

Sounds like a springboard crash. Does it recover to the home or lock screen?

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You'll get better help in jailbreak section...
But if the app just doesn't open, and you aren't Ending up in safe
Mode than its just something conflicting with that app, or possibly that app isn't compatible with whatever iOS your on...
What app? Or apps? Which iOS... Tweaks etc... More relative info will be needed for help!

Thatguy111#IM

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
it takes me back to the home screen and doesnt crash but when i open certain apps that do work everything works again for a little its very strange

Thatguy111#IM

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
this new app i downloaded plague inc it launches and runs perfectly then the rest of the apps run perfectly for awhile and then it happenes again with the closeing

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR