Tweaks not showing in settings app

Urilevy2

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone
I jailbroke a freshly restored iPhone 4S using absinthe and non of the tweaks i install shows up in settings.app.
I did it 3 times and nothing.
Any ideas?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone
I jailbroke a freshly restored iPhone 4S using absinthe and non of the tweaks i install shows up in settings.app.
I did it 3 times and nothing.
Any ideas?

Humm :confused:. Never seen this before. Have you tried remove the tweaks and installing again. Also silly question, have you tried re booting the phone?

Urilevy2

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Humm :confused:. Never seen this before. Have you tried remove the tweaks and installing again. Also silly question, have you tried re booting the phone?

I did I reinstalled everything, rebooted several times, I even restored the device, not restoring from backup. A fresh restore and immediately jailbroke with absinthe.
Nothing works. No one ever heard of this bug and im frustrated as hell.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you do a full Cydia install first? It sounds like maybe you're missing one of the core packages (preference loader or something like that), maybe?

Reactions: Urilevy2

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
list all the tweaks you have installed and any error messages you get in Cidya. Maybe there's a repository file that you dont have installed properly.

Urilevy2

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you do a full Cydia install first? It sounds like maybe you're missing one of the core packages (preference loader or something like that), maybe?

Thanks! You were right!
I didn't have preferenceloader and it wasnt on cydia's search.
I changed to hacker mode and there it was! Installed it and it works :)

guel21

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
i'm having the same problem at my iPad 1 using iOS 5.1.1. The tweaks was showing normally, then a day them disapeared! please help i cant change my androidlockXT pattern!!:crying:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2