We need a Jailbreak for iOS6
06-12-2012 10:06 AM
What are you smoking?
And for what it's worth - it seems the stock iOS6 features announced today cover what I jailbreak for... so - come release day for iOS6 - it's back to TeamPure!!06-11-2012 02:16 PM
- The DevTeam will likely begin to probe for vulnerabilities - but you are simply out of your Vulcan mind if you think something will be released to jailbreak iOS6 before it's publicly released - and will likely be several weeks after iOS6 is released in October.
Ceasing this needless hope of something you will never see will benefit you, and us - as we won't have to see it.06-11-2012 02:38 PM
- Then you better get a developers account and get on it .. I cut you some slack I let you have till tomorrow to deliver lol
On a side not I doubt there will be a jb until ios6 is official because if not then apple will fix the exploit in betas
Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !06-11-2012 02:41 PM
- I didn't upgrade with Abstinthe because I knew that iOS6 was coming like pretty much the next day. But if I was a developer I'd definitely be on it like, now.
And yes. I know it's in beta, I was just saying that when it does get shipped out, the jailbreak should be shipped out right along with it. So it should be in everyone's mind to be working on it today. I don't think anyone has the capacity to wait for this.06-11-2012 02:53 PM
you must be new to the jailbreak scene. this is how it is and always will be for jailbreakers--waiting06-11-2012 04:12 PM
- Of course they're working on it: in fact, some of the pieces are already in place: Hackers Are Making Progress On iOS 6 Jailbreak Before Apple Even Releases A Beta | Cult of Mac
But if you think it's going to be released before iOS 6, I don't know what to tell you except that's not the way it works.06-11-2012 04:30 PM
- I understand that, what I was trying to say is that we have ample time right now to make the jailbreak before iOS6 gets put out.06-11-2012 05:04 PM
- Just putting it out there, but within an hour of the first 5.0 beta being released the Dev Team had updated and released redsn0w to jailbreak the beta.. and every subsequent beta after it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was out tonight.. MuscleNerd's Twitter has been mysteriously quiet.06-11-2012 09:17 PM
- Different situations have different optionssometimes a new firmware can be jailbroken, even if tethered, with existing methods. In a case like that it's easy to update an existing jb to work with a beta because it doesn't reveal any new exploits to Apple.
You never know, but I'm guessing this won't be one of those.06-11-2012 09:26 PM
- Most of the stuff available on iOS 6 can be done through jailbreaking (Turn by turn navigation is better on the TomTom app as it doesn't require cellular network, only gps.) Fusion has facebook intergration as well (look it up in cydia) you can share pictures directly from photo app already and Siri still cannot shut off radios and features (ie. push email, brightness etc) but you can do much more with ios 5 jailbreak.06-11-2012 10:02 PM
If iOS 6 comes out in October, don't expect an untethered jailbreak until around Christmas, just like last year with iOS 5.
There might be a semi-tether sooner though which is good enough for most people..06-11-2012 11:48 PM
- MuscleNerd jailbreaks iOS 6 betaIts true, MuscleNerd has successfully jailbroken iOS 6 on an iPod Touch 4th generation device. Unfortunately, that jailbreak isnt publicly available, and in its current form its hardly what wed expect anyway. While its been technically jailbroken by the defacto leader of the iPhone Dev Team, essential items like Cydia still lack functionality, and its just a tethered jailbreak.
Hence, itll probably be a while before we see an official iOS 6 beta jailbreak from the Dev Team. Its just nice to know that theyve already started tinkering around with the possibilities06-12-2012 09:12 AM
- Did you know that the maps app in iOS 6 is actually from TomTom? LMAO haha i read that and I was like "well, now there's definitely no reason to give up the jailbreak." Unless the Facebook intergration is something spectacular and battery life is improved, i'll just wait for the cidya tweaks that add the same features.06-12-2012 10:06 AM
- Apple Software & Systems
- Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods
We need a Jailbreak for iOS6
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD