do all jailbreakers use LockInfo or IntelliScreenX?

do all jailbreakers use LockInfo or IntelliScreenX?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well after going back & forth between LockInfo, ISX and neither i finally gave in, you win Apple. i had a moment of clarity tonight an realized that i am perfectly content with Apples notification system

i have spent too much time trying to make it something that it is not and all along it was fine to begin with. of course there was more of a need to change it pre-iOS 5 but not so much now. of course i am still fond of the little things like Ipsum, Lorem, PushTone etc..

oddly enough at times it seems like you have to go thru an extra step to two, dealing with notifications, depending on how you have your setup configured. don't get me wrong, there are some pretty slick looking lockscreen setups, just not for me anymore

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I didnt use lockinfo or isx , have tried lockinfo for 2-3 days then come back to stock notification , for me i didnt tune up much for notification ,stock notification have no customization like those tweaks but its ok and look clean
Hope to see more customization able in the future ios
Just my 2 cents
And sry for my english ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
As you know I've switched between those two for awhile myself, but have always had one or the other. I actually don't mind much of Apple's system, with a few small exceptions that keep me using Lockinfo:

-The ability to have Notification Center at lockscreen along with statusbar icons. This is the big one because it lets me keep my lockscreen clean but keeps me informed of pending items (mail, etc). The default Apple notifications often clash with my lockscreen designs.

-The ability to dismiss/delete notifications from my lockscreen. One of my jobs involves receiving a lot of press releases, and it's nice to be able to deal with these directly from the lockscreen, instead of having to unlock my device to deal with deleting a bunch of unwanted mail and the icon badges that go with it. If you're using Ipsum still than this isn't really an issue, probably.

-Finally, I use it for things other than notifications: a quick look at my calendar from my lockscreen, or at the forecast, etc.

I will say that for most people I think the Apple system is probably just fine. It's easy to get carried away with tweaks like this and I agree that a lot of people end up just making things more complicated for themselves.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
ISX for the win. When I'm bored I usually read RSS feeds and Facebook feeds on my way to work or school and not having to open up my phone for every single thing is helpful to me. Messages+ with a few more bug fixes will be perfect for texting and I hate having to open my phone to clear notifications when it's just someone "liking" a picture/comment on Facebook etc.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using ISX and enjoy the quick access to Twitter and Facebook feeds. Message + is also great feature. It's just nice to not have to unlock my phone to get access to this info and functions. Its not perfect but it works well for my needs.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
With notification center and the tweak "Bulletin" I'm very happy with the lockscreen information.

i have to say Bulletin is perfect and it's something i expect to see in iOS 6 (ability to access NC from the LS)

one problem i have experienced with Bulletin though is when you are viewing it in LS and you receive a phone call at the same time it should go away by default. that is not the case

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The stock notification has some serious issues. For instance, if you unlock the phone it takes the notifications off your lock screen. You cannot access the calendar while locked ... just many stupid things that make the experience subpar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen