How to unjailbreaking my iPad 3 ?

Vlamo

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I would like a little help with my iPad 3.
I've successfully jail broken my iPad running 5.1.1 two days ago.
And now I want to unjailbreak it.
I need an advice how to do this without loosing data .

Thank You

gibbo82

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Do a backup via iTunes, or iCloud over wifi. Then do a factory reset via iTunes. Then restore your backup from iTunes or from iCloud as your setting the phone up as new. Bobs your uncle, fannies your aunt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gibbo82

May 16, 2012
Visit site
The best way to get your iPhone ready for a full wipe is when connected to iTunes via pc/laptop put your phone into dfu mode (hold power button & home button down for 10secs) until you hear a sound, iTunes will then detect your iPhone is in dfu mode and ask you to do a full restore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Vlamo

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
If I'm correct in order to in jailbreak your IPad, what your going to need to do is make a backup first in iTunes, then you will need to download the Ipsw 5.1.1 from iTunes( the best way to do this is to power your iPad off and while holding the home button connect your iPad 3 to your computer via the sync cable and continue to hold till iTunes recognizes your iPad in restore mode and click the restore which will then prompt you to download the Ipsw, once download is complete you may need to turn your iPad off again and repeat the steps to get into restore mode and complete the installations of the Ipsw file, once completed your iPad will be stock again. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Vlamo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro