Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Totalimmortal363
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Tutorial [Done on Sprint iPhone 4s]

Hello everyone, I'm sure many have already jailbroken, but here is a video I have made explaining how to jailbreak your iOS 5.1.1 device. The video is extremly straight-forward and the jailbreak is done on my Sprint iPhone 4s, it works for iPad 2, iPad 3, iTouch 3rd gen, iTouch 4th gen, iPhone 4, and of course iPhone 4s (5.1.1).

Tutorial Link -

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and let me know if you have any problems during the jailbreak process.
    Make sure to make a backup on iTunes before you jailbreak your device, just incase!
    Last edited by Jailbreakhaven; 06-02-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,887 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Cool story bro.
    joe_fresh likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,502 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbreakhaven View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm sure many have already jailbroken, but here is a video I have made explaining how to jailbreak your iOS 5.1.1 device. The video is extremly straight-forward and the jailbreak is done on my Sprint iPhone 4s, it works for iPad 2, iPad 3, iTouch 3rd gen, iTouch 4th gen, iPhone 4, and of course iPhone 4s (5.1.1).

Tutorial Link -

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and let me know if you have any problems during the jailbreak process.
    Make sure to make a backup on iTunes before you jailbreak your device, just incase!
    nothing like a day late and a dollar short.... there is a video tutorial that was released with the jb... good try tho