Bluetooth broken after jailbreak, Ipod touch 2g

johnwilliam

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
My gametel arrived in the mail today I was so excited to get some emulators going on my ipod touch 2g. So long have I had the emulators and games on there without a controller to play them with. You can imagine my excitement to be able to play earthbound from my bed.

However when I tried to connect the gametel, the wheel beside 'searching' on my ipod just kept perpetually turning, and unfortunately it looked like Earthbound and Mario tennis were going to have to wait. I even managed to connect the gametel to my unjailbroken Iphone, so there is no problem with the Gametel itself.

I scoured google finding nothing concrete on the matter, I even deleted BTstack, because one, I don't know how it works, and two, I read something about it interfering with the Bluetooth. That did absolutely nothing and a good portion of my Cydia downloaded apps are GONE. Furthermore I dont know how to get it back.

This is ridiculous, surely there is a way to amend this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you install "celeste" I have read that might be the culprit here. Seems that when people jailbreak a totally wiped ipod or iphone, bluetooth is fine - so that makes me think it is some app that you installed that is causing the problem here.
Try to run the configuration utility and see if that helps. Otherwise, it might be trial and error to remove some apps that might be causing this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW