Bluetooth broken after jailbreak, Ipod touch 2g

johnwilliam

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
My gametel arrived in the mail today I was so excited to get some emulators going on my ipod touch 2g. So long have I had the emulators and games on there without a controller to play them with. You can imagine my excitement to be able to play earthbound from my bed.

However when I tried to connect the gametel, the wheel beside 'searching' on my ipod just kept perpetually turning, and unfortunately it looked like Earthbound and Mario tennis were going to have to wait. I even managed to connect the gametel to my unjailbroken Iphone, so there is no problem with the Gametel itself.

I scoured google finding nothing concrete on the matter, I even deleted BTstack, because one, I don't know how it works, and two, I read something about it interfering with the Bluetooth. That did absolutely nothing and a good portion of my Cydia downloaded apps are GONE. Furthermore I dont know how to get it back.

This is ridiculous, surely there is a way to amend this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have never heard of a BT connect wiping out cydia or installious apps, BUT itunes is famous for it. Did you connect to itunes at any point? Is your computer BT? Perhaps your computer connected to the ipod via BT once you enabled it on the ipod, and that was what happened to the apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal