Font change in notes not working

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
changed the fonts of the phone, but notes still remains the same as original iphone setting.
how can i rectify it?

What font program are you using? I use Bytafont and there's an option in the app to change individual items.

IMG_21491.png

Reactions: firebullet84

firebullet84

May 31, 2012
Visit site
im using bytafont as well, and all the options are already set to the same font setting. but notes still remains as ifone original font setting. is it something went wrong during my jailbreak installation?

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
In the settings application there is a section for notes and there are three font options available there. You have to select the "noteworthy" font
475469b5-cf93-6048.jpg

Last edited:

firebullet84

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. But I found out that when I select noteworthy, fonts will remain as original. But if I choose either Helvetica or marker felt, my fone will change. Haha weird.

Anyway my font now have settled. Special thanks to both NobodyListensToLaura & 3CiT..
Thanks for the help & suggestions.. ^_^

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. But I found out that when I select noteworthy, fonts will remain as original. But if I choose either Helvetica or marker felt, my fone will change. Haha weird.

Anyway my font now have settled. Special thanks to both NobodyListensToLaura & 3CiT..
Thanks for the help & suggestions.. ^_^

Crazy! Exactly the opposite for me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox