Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Assistant Extensions

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here it goes I recently jailbroke my 4S one of the first tweaks I installed was "Assistant Extensions" It works great but I've noticed that if I ask Siri for the forecast or to turn on an alarm or to turn wifi on or off she's slow to respond and never performs asked task.

Does anyone have any "fix" for this? thanks.
    iMore/Mobile Nations staff

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Take a look at this forum thread: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-un...k-up-siri.html

It seems that others have experienced some strange Siri issues once they jailbreak. Good luck!
    iMore Guru

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by swampbaby985 View Post
    Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but here it goes I recently jailbroke my 4S one of the first tweaks I installed was "Assistant Extensions" It works great but I've noticed that if I ask Siri for the forecast or to turn on an alarm or to turn wifi on or off she's slow to respond and never performs asked task.

Does anyone have any "fix" for this? thanks.
    I had functionality issues with AssistantExtensions and haven't installed it since 5.1.1. Instead I am using MyAssistant & AssistantLove. Works perfectly/
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,576 Global Posts
    iOS Version

It depends on the tweaks you have installed. If you have sireet installed, that might be the problem.

Here's a list of the compatible Siri tweaks I have now, and I talk about some of the problem tweaks I've had

http://forums.imore.com/siri-forum/2...ml#post1840717