Unlockize: Another (maybe better) "Unfold" Tweak

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I just grabbed this tweak tonight, and I'm pretty impressed so far with the quality. A half dozen animations as well as a Settings panel give it a lot of options that were missing from the bare bones Unfold tweak released a week ago. Of course, that one was free...this one is $1.99, but for me it's worth the price--if you know jailbreak tweaks, it's like Barrel for your lockscreen. More about it here: Unlockize: Another Animated Unlock Tweak | Jack John Brown

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice tweak! It will be interesting if the developer can actually combine two animations into one, rather than having them cycle through.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having unholy battery drain after installing this? Mine lost almost twice the battery it usually does in a day. Trying to locate the cause, but this is the only new tweak I have installed.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So far today I've had it disabled, and my battery is back to normal. I'm hoping it's not this tweak but it's not looking good. I'll re-enable it tomorrow and see how it goes then.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having unholy battery drain after installing this? Mine lost almost twice the battery it usually does in a day. Trying to locate the cause, but this is the only new tweak I have installed.

Hope it's not a battery drain cause I was looking at this one earlier.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so my battery issue turned out to be something else, but I DO have another issue I'm hoping someone can test and confirm with Unlockize. The problem is this: if I'm playing Pandora, it shows the album art on my lockscreen (which is great) BUT after I stop playing Pandora, it seems that Unlockize continues to use the album art as my lockscreen wallpaper. The problem stops as soon as I disable Unlockize/respring.

Anyone else?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW