Usage equals standby time?

friskies64

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my 3GS on 5.1.1 with the untethered jailbreak. In Settings -> General -> Usage, the usage and standby times are equal. I don't know if this is affecting battery life at all (After 1 hour and 40 minutes, I was down 10% with only wi-fi usage). I tried a restore and it fixed the problem for one day. Any ideas on what is going on? I have tried charge cycles, hard resets, and resetting all settings with no luck.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Restore as New iPhone--NOT a backup. something is clearly running in the background and i am afraid you might be loading it back onto your device

Reactions: friskies64

friskies64

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a list of games that support iCloud syncing? II know both Cut the Rope games do. Those I wouldn't have to back up manually.

friskies64

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
If you're jailbroken, use Data Deposit to back up your game data. Works great. :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

That's much quicker. :) I restored as a new device and downloaded my saves with that. The problem is fixed for now. I'll see if the fix persists.

friskies64

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
It appears my issue is solved and battery life is much better. This is one of my lighter usage days and 2.5 hours was spent in airplane mode as I watched The Avengers, but still good. I know I can get through a day, but definitely not two (That's fine with me). Thanks, guys!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It appears my issue is solved and battery life is much better. This is one of my lighter usage days and 2.5 hours was spent in airplane mode as I watched The Avengers, but still good. I know I can get through a day, but definitely not two (That's fine with me). Thanks, guys!

nice! and are you still jailbroken?