Dreamboard theme "breaks" phone

kamcknig

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Ive had a couple of problems with a few dreamboard themes on my iphone 4s with iOS5. When I use the theme, they sometimes do not "fit" on the phone. I can't scroll through all of the icons and options. On wone in particular, OS7 theme, I can't find the dreamboard icon to go back in a and change it. So now my phone is stuck and I can only even access about 8 programs.

What files via SSH can I delete to get rid of this theme? I'm new to dreamboard and so don't know where all of the files are kept.

Kyle

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Try rebooting while holding down the Volume Up button; that should put you into Safe Mode. Then you can go into Cydia and remove what you need to remove. I'd be careful with Dreamboard, by the way--it seems to have a lot of issues on later firmwares.

kamcknig

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I ended up SSH'ing and just finding the files to delete them. I didn't really want to do that as I'm not sure I got them all but it works and I used Cydia then to properly clean up the rest. Thanks! I didn'ta ctually know about the safe mode reboot so thanks for that tip!