Can you unlock after 5.1.1 jb

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Unlock depends more on baseband then OS version .. But if your baseband is unlockable you can install 5.1.1 ultrasnow fixer in Cydia then install ultrasnow

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Is it easy to unlock after jb done with Absinthe 2.0.1?

Need a sim free phone

If you have a 3GS, then the ultrasn0w fix will work just fine. But if you are running a 4S or a 4. It doesn't work for this.

There was another software unlock that came out a while ago, but apple fixed the loophole and it stopped working, but then I heard a few rumours that it was working for others included this chap in the thread here: http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=234658. Follow his instructions and here is a tutorial here as well: http://www.besttechinfo.com/how-to-unlock-any-iphone-4s-4-3gs-jailbroken-on-5-1-5-0-1-5-0-via-sam/

In the video it says up to 5.1, but this was before 5.1.1 was out, but if the method still works, it will work on any IOS 5 firmware.

Give it a shout and let me know if it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Provided you are on an unlockable baseband, the unlocking process is super easy. The hard part is enabling push notifications/iMessage/FaceTime.

Has anyone successfully enabled those with SAM on 5.1.1?

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
iPhones can be unlocked using Remote unlocking service!!! Many reliable online sites offer these services!! Personally i would suggest simpleunlocking.com , here they provide best unlocking service at reasonable cost!! Remote unlocking is safe and simple!!!

Reactions: rvk88

kstinky

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
unlock on 5.1.1??

has anyone had any luck unlocking after jailbreak on 5.1.1. I just bought an At&t phone and need to unlock to work on Rogers in Canada.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
has anyone had any luck unlocking after jailbreak on 5.1.1. I just bought an At&t phone and need to unlock to work on Rogers in Canada.

You can't unlock with just software but the r sim iii is like 15 bucks and works .. Search the forum I posted a good how to video on here using it .. Best part is if it's AT&T you don't even need to JB

MarianoArg

May 28, 2012
Visit site
You can't unlock with just software but the r sim iii is like 15 bucks and works .. Search the forum I posted a good how to video on here using it .. Best part is if it's AT&T you don't even need to JB

Does it work in iphone 4? I've heard it's only for 4s.

kstinky

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
thanks Peligro911. I will check it out. Where is the video you posted??

also how do i find out if i have a unlockable base band?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It's is in the unlock forum as long as your on 5.1.1 with the current bb it will work

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW