5.1.1 JailBreak Waiting Room.....

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I know there has to be tons of people like me hitting F5 every 5 minutes hoping to find the announcement of the new JAILBREAK......

So I thought I would create a place to wait.....

What Say you............

(This reminds me of my Blackberry days waiting for leaked software to drop)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
am i excited? yes, but i find myself getting caught up in the cat & mouse game too much. i also want the next update that Apple releases as well, which as we know typically corrects any exploit used to jailbreak

i am not one of those jailbreakers that can sit on an OS for months. it really is a vicious circle for me. precisely why i will never make it to where i depend on jailbreaking, just making a good system even better while i am jailbroken

Recipe7

May 17, 2012
Visit site
From what I read from Cydia, the conference where Absinthe 2.0 will be revealed will be tomorrow in 5 different places in Europe. I think the release will be made during the presentation of 2.0. This could be tomorrow night or Saturday morning US time.

Reactions: rich67

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I wonder where they will post it?

Those links will be tied up pretty quick.....

People all around the world are waiting for this right now.....

Pod2G must feel like a pimp right now knowing he has made something the Iphone hacking world wants so bad....I read something where they predicted it would drop sometime around 3AM east coast US time...Meaning midnight west coast....Now I dont know if the poster knows his ass from a hole in the ground but either way Ill likely be running out to the computer late tonight to refresh the imore page...

Anyone have any recommended links where they usually get the JB's?

Im somewhat new to this......

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
am i excited? yes, but i find myself getting caught up in the cat & mouse game too much. i also want the next update that Apple releases as well, which as we know typically corrects any exploit used to jailbreak

i am not one of those jailbreakers that can sit on an OS for months. it really is a vicious circle for me. precisely why i will never make it to where i depend on jailbreaking, just making a good system even better while i am jailbroken

Last time I lasted any period of time on a JB was iOS 3.1.3 back when we didn't have walls on the standrad OS. Since then, if I JB I usually don't last long. As soon as I see my battery has gone to poo or excessive crashing, I just tend to restore back to factory quick. Tweeks are cool but I want my phone to work as stable as possible.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox