Easy jailbreaking?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
Quick question...how easy is it to jailbreak? The last time I jailbroke my iphone was with my 3gs and it was a couple of years ago. I was able to download the jailbreak program, plug in my phone, hit the jailbreak button, and that was it! Is it still this easy? Thanks!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Easy peesee. But yes you need to use DFU mode a lot. The last Absinthe jailbreak and this new one that is coming out any day now - You don't even have to enter DFU mode. It is as simple as plugging in and pressing the jailbreak button.

Then after it?s done I always to a reboot just to be on the safe side and to check that it is defiantly un-tethered. :cool:

Then if you have any problems - Just shout us Geeks here. lol. :p

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys! This site has always been extermely helpful and informative. Yea, I was reading about jailbreaks and having to put it in DFU mode (which I am really not familiar with). From what I have read, it seems pretty easy. I am definitely looking forward to Absinthe though.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! This site has always been extermely helpful and informative. Yea, I was reading about jailbreaks and having to put it in DFU mode (which I am really not familiar with). From what I have read, it seems pretty easy. I am definitely looking forward to Absinthe though.

DFU mode is really easy to go in to. If you need the instructions, like Ollie said, just ask. Someone here can help. :)

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Most jailbreaks come with a tutorial, my first jailbreak a few weeks ago took me a couple of hours. the two devices i did the next day took ten minutes to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods