SCAM Jailbreak Website

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
As I sit waiting day by day for my platoon to be deployed, I tried to find a way to JB my Iphone 4S with 5.1.1 before we leave..Fortunately we havent left yet and hope it drops before we do, but in the waiting I found the following website..

How to Unlock and Jailbreak iPhone 4/4S and iPad

It says it can JB Iphone 4S 5.1.1 so like an impatient assclown, I dropped $25 and ordered it....

NOTHING!!! They send you links to the JB that are already out there for FREE and NOTHING to JB an Iphone 4S with 5.1.1 already loaded....SO THEY LIED!~!!!!

If I wasn't deploying I would pay an S2 admin guy to find their IP address, then pay a Cobra pilot to fly over their grandmas house and begin destroying it with Hellfire missiles..

THATS what I would do.......

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
damn, rule #1; legit jailbreak tools are always free. however, donations are very welcome which i do every time

hope you get it sorted, one way or another. i also hope i do not read about you on CNN or something :D

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
There are loads of these out there and most of them sell you a member ship with instructions and how to do it.

But like Blink says jailbreaking is free. Someone always has to take things to far when it comes to charging people for this sort of thing. There are loads of innocent people that fall for this!

Did you ask for a refund?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
As I sit waiting day by day for my platoon to be deployed, I tried to find a way to JB my Iphone 4S with 5.1.1 before we leave..Fortunately we havent left yet and hope it drops before we do, but in the waiting I found the following website..

How to Unlock and Jailbreak iPhone 4/4S and iPad

It says it can JB Iphone 4S 5.1.1 so like an impatient assclown, I dropped $25 and ordered it....

NOTHING!!! They send you links to the JB that are already out there for FREE and NOTHING to JB an Iphone 4S with 5.1.1 already loaded....SO THEY LIED!~!!!!

If I wasn't deploying I would pay an S2 admin guy to find their IP address, then pay a Cobra pilot to fly over their grandmas house and begin destroying it with Hellfire missiles..

THATS what I would do.......

It wasn't there Grandmars fault. Lol.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I just assume they live in their grandmas basement....

Precision fire, grandma would be just fine..More likely a raid, breach the door, zip tie everyone then take turns pissing into the hard drive of their computers until they start sparking....And yeah I asked for a refund with no joy....Hoping the JB drops soon...

I use my iphone in the field everyday. Ive actually called iin air support from my Iphone....Today on the front page is a good story about tactical applications for the Iphone....

We have come along way....When I first started we were using lithium battery radios the size of an old vcr that weighed 12lbs and duct taped trash bags around em to waterproof....If u get the batteries wet they explode and emit lithium....Now we have cell phones...

I did donate $40 to the guys who make the JB....Wish I could give more and If I get my $25 back Ill donate that too....

Semper fi

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I would hope as a marine you use more common sense than that in the battlefield. Pretty much everyone knows that a jailbreak is ALWAYS free and anyone trying to get money from it is a scam. Sorry you got taken advantage of and thank you so much for serving and protecting this country. It means more to use than we can ever express.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I just assume they live in their grandmas basement....

Precision fire, grandma would be just fine..More likely a raid, breach the door, zip tie everyone then take turns pissing into the hard drive of their computers until they start sparking....And yeah I asked for a refund with no joy....Hoping the JB drops soon...

I use my iphone in the field everyday. Ive actually called iin air support from my Iphone....Today on the front page is a good story about tactical applications for the Iphone....

We have come along way....When I first started we were using lithium battery radios the size of an old vcr that weighed 12lbs and duct taped trash bags around em to waterproof....If u get the batteries wet they explode and emit lithium....Now we have cell phones...

I did donate $40 to the guys who make the JB....Wish I could give more and If I get my $25 back Ill donate that too....

Semper fi

Just reading that about what you use your iPhone for while deployed and it makes me think this case is made for you www.lifeproof.com

I have one and it's awesome.

Posted with my iPhone 4s through tapatalk

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
i hope that you used paypal for payment cause you can open a dispute. it might take a while to get your money back.

i did the same thing a few months back,, from the same site. they state that it will jb the newest os on any device. as soon as i got there link i knew it was bs. i tried SEVERal times to concact the customer service. with no respond. im just glad i used paypal.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I would hope as a marine you use more common sense than that in the battlefield. Pretty much everyone knows that a jailbreak is ALWAYS free and anyone trying to get money from it is a scam. Sorry you got taken advantage of and thank you so much for serving and protecting this country. It means more to use than we can ever express.

ACTUALLY as a Marine I spend my days training for war, not reading the details of how to obtain a Jailbreak..Yeah, I f-ked up by buying this, no blame bu to myself....But common sense has nothing to do with knowledge that YOU are ASSuming is common.....Common to people who have lots of time to read these forums.....

Sorry, I dont....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711