Unfold froze my ls

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way ro unlock the screen? I tried unfold and it froze my ls. Is there anyway to unlock it short of restoring?

Beeray

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you're posting in the iPad 2 forum, I'm *assuming* your iPad has crashed. If so, press and hold both the home button and power button until the device restarts and you see the Apple logo. That should take care of you. On the other hand, you asked if there was a way to unlock the device without restoring? Yes, but you will have to remember and correctly input the passcode.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Also, if you're on the latest Mobile Substrate, it had a built in way to boot into Safe Mode (from which you could uninstall the tweak). Just hold down the Up volume button while your device reboots to enter Safe Mode.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity what other lockscreen tweaks do you use? I'm running Unfold with Lockinfo, bitesms, Camera Grabber, and an html Winterboard theme but haven't had any issues.

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity what other lockscreen tweaks do you use? I'm running Unfold with Lockinfo, bitesms, Camera Grabber, and an html Winterboard theme but haven't had any issues.

I am only using unfold to unlock the ls. I'll try to hold the peer and volume up at the same time, should I also hold the home button? I cannot unlock the screen.

Beeray

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
also, if you're on the latest mobile substrate, it had a built in way to boot into safe mode (from which you could uninstall the tweak). Just hold down the up volume button while your device reboots to enter safe mode.

bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, Massie, for understanding his issue and for coming to his rescue. ;). Heck, I thought ls was some sort of typo..(laughing)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711