Jailbroken 5.01 going to 5.1.1...easiest way to transition?
With Pod2G's announcement of the upcoming release of an untethered JB for the 4S on 5.1.1, I was curious what the best and easiest way is to transition from one JB to the next? I'm still new to JB'ing, so maybe someone with experience can shed light on this procedure.
I am figuring I would simply:
1) Use APT Backup to save a list of my Cydia apps to Cydia for easy reference
2) Backup SSH to Tiny Umbrella (just in case something goes wrong and I have to go back to 5.0.1 to keep jailbreak
3) Upgrade to 5.1.1 via iTunes
4) Jailbreak using whatever developer tools are available
5) Go into Cydia and re-acquire all my apps
My only concern lies with PDA Net, since I use the HECK out of my wireless hotspot. Will Cydia allow me to re-download it without having the original code to activate the full version, or do I have to pay for it all over again? The rest of my fonts/themes and other apps are pretty much free, so I am not really all that concerned.
Also, where and how do I find what APT Backup has saved in Cydia? Is there a list of my apps somewhere, or will they simply appear in the "Manage" section?