All device 5.1.1 UT jailbreak due in a matter of days

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yep:

?@Dysprosia: Pod2g will announce the jailbreak Friday through absinthe 2.0?

Who is the chap @Dysprosia? Is he a reliable source for this?

did a little researching on this person and i see nothing to even support that he is affiliated with pod2g or the Dev team. even another site i follow closely has not mentioned anything about this/him

i just pay attention to who really matters.. honestly, i guess at this point i do not care as long as it's out by Friday lol

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Who is the chap @Dysprosia? Is he a reliable source for this?

As far as I can tell he/she/it knows pod2g. I got info from another post. 'Course, this @Dysprosia could be full of it and it'd be released sooner than Friday. Who knows?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, upon further reading of his tweets, he's supposedly got some connection to pod2g and has news on the JB, but he's also just trying to get followers on twitter. I un-followed him just now as he seems a lil shady in some of his tweets.

I'll just continue looking/following @pod2g and hope for sooner than Friday on the JB.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, upon further reading of his tweets, he's supposedly got some connection to pod2g and has news on the JB, but he's also just trying to get followers on twitter. I un-followed him just now as he seems a lil shady in some of his tweets.

I'll just continue looking/following @pod2g and hope for sooner than Friday on the JB.

Humm, that was my thoughts to. Funny what people will do to get noticed on twitter, youtube, etc.

Same as, all eyes on the main members of the jailbreak community.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll get all the JB news I need right here... when there's something worth paying attention to it, there will be a post from one of the iMore shining stars that are in the know - and they'll share what they know when there's something worth sharing :D

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Updates:

pod2g (@pod2g)
24/05/2012 01:14
OK just added iPad3,3 support to Absinthe thanks to @flawlessfox. Only remains iPad2,4 now but we need the actual device.P

pod2g (@pod2g)
24/05/2012 01:15
Any people of #HITB2012AMS has an iPad2,4? Model number: either MC954 or MC989. Please check in Settings / General / About.G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Possession

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I may jailbreak my 4S now, really impressed with the new tweaks such as DashboardX. Though I'm guessing Apple may push iOS5.1.2 to fix the patch soon after as iOS6 is still a long way off.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I may jailbreak my 4S now, really impressed with the new tweaks such as DashboardX. Though I'm guessing Apple may push iOS5.1.2 to fix the patch soon after as iOS6 is still a long way off.

That may happen. Just don't update if they do.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
from what i have been reading it looks like it can be anytime from early Friday AM --> on

Yeah Friday Morning is what I'm reading too. Well at least we have a date. You guys are lucky as it will be there for when you wake up. :(

I'm an hour behind Amsterdam, so it will be around midday for me. So keen to do my new iPad. Realy I can't wait anymore. I'm so excited, I feel like a 10 year old child again. :D:D:D:D

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Me too Blink. I'll get to work at 8 and with the JB at 730, work can wait until I'm done. :D

Same for me guys. Jailbreak for me at work to! Hope they release a windows version as I don't even know anyone with a mac or where one is thinking about it. Well fingers crossed for windows as well as mac.

Do you have a mac or windows?

Same to you Blink: Mac or Windows?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Same for me guys. Jailbreak for me at work to! Hope they release a windows version as I don't even know anyone with a mac or where one is thinking about it. Well fingers crossed for windows as well as mac.

You can download a Windows and a Mac version here.

There's also a Linux version. Download links will be active tomorrow and are towards the middle portion.

I have a Windows PC at work and that's the only one I have access to with Internet access. My laptop at home needs a new hard drive and I don't have internet except on the iPhone.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

Win at work, Mac at home. if i remember correctly when the original Absinthe was released i think it was Mac first and then Win the next day? but the way things have been going who knows

in the 3+ years i have been jailbreaking i do not remember there ever being this much info provided right before a release

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711