Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

31 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default iPhone IMEI unlock

iPhone IMEI Unlock - Permanent Factory Unlocking 4 iPhone
    I came across this service just while back. Worked for me.
    What do you think?
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

nice information........
    i bought an iphone locked to network . i used software to unlock it but
    it dint unlock my mobile .finally i unlocked my iphone from Simple Unlocking - It can't get easier than this. using the remote
    unlocking service provided by them .
    aarlene likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

154 Posts
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

Apple's servers determine which iPhones are unlocked or not.

When you pay your Carrier for an unlock, they usually pass your IMEI number to Apple who then verifies it and then adds it to the whitelist.

IMEI unlock sites like those you mentioned need to be taken with a pinch of salt, as from what I've heard, they normally have insiders within the Carrier company who can "smuggle" your IMEI into their list of codes to be sent to Apple.

Or they hack Apple servers, who knows.

Buyers' beware in any case.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

I used this guy Fuzion Wireless | Facebook he offers lots of service i copied these from his fb page...Offering factory unlock for all At&t, Telus/Koodo Canada, Vodafone/Orange/Tmobile Uk, Movistar Spain, KT Freetel/ SK Korean, Telstra/Three/Vadafone Australia, Claro, Tim, Vivo Brazil, iphones 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, & 4S... Cheap his email also from fb fuzionwireless1@gmail.com
    iPhone Nanite

8 Posts

Default Re:

Although the message forwarded by Snownation is right, but there are many iPhone users who want to unlock their iPhone. So that they can use it widely. However to unlock an imei number should be considered properly.
    Much detailed information is available here, MEI Unlock