Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forever29 View Post
    I can't thank you enough for this. I'm in the middle of the restore and all seems to be going smooth. I could kiss you And I could also kiss Saurik for being wise enough to automatically save our blobs while jailbroken for dummies like myself that didn't even bother to do it on their own.
    How did you managed to find your blobs? I am one of those dummies that didn't saved them on my own and now I can't find them in Cydia's servers using both TU and redsn0w, although I was jailbroken on 5.0.1. Could it be possible that they weren't saved at all?

Global Posts
    3,747 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by paco87 View Post
    How did you managed to find your blobs? I am one of those dummies that didn't saved them on my own and now I can't find them in Cydia's servers using both TU and redsn0w, although I was jailbroken on 5.0.1. Could it be possible that they weren't saved at all?
    I found them on TU. I downloaded the latest version that was released. I ran the TSS server and I hit "Save SSH" and it showed me two of my blobs on 5.0.1 that were saved. The one for my old iPhone 4 and my 4S. Let me know if it works. I may have did something else to get them because I recall pressing all kinds of other buttons.
    Thanked by:
    paco87 (05-13-2012)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

I found them on TU. I downloaded the latest version that was released. I ran the TSS server and I hit "Save SSH" and it showed me two of my blobs on 5.0.1 that were saved. The one for my old iPhone 4 and my 4S. Let me know if it works. I may have did something else to get them because I recall pressing all kinds of other buttons.
    Just what I did. I'll try again and will let you know one thing or the other.

Global Posts
    3,747 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7

For those that are following my situation, let me give you a nice little reminder. When you backup your
    phone on iTunes, make sure you're backing up to the computer and not iCloud. iCloud won't allow you to
    access the backups once the phone is on 5.0.1
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

No dice. I keep getting this message: "CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone4S 5.0.1 (9A405) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE." The same message goes for 9A406. I guess I'm screwed.

Global Posts
    3,747 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by paco87 View Post
    No dice. I keep getting this message: "CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone4S 5.0.1 (9A405) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE." The same message goes for 9A406. I guess I'm screwed.
    How do you search for those separately? I know I used the query search on redsn0w using my ECID ID and it didn't find anything. Are you doing a manual search on TU?
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Now that I'm on 5.1 now after that downgrade from 5.1.1 I'm gonna see can I save my blob for 5.1 also
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

How do you search for those separately? I know I used the query search on redsn0w using my ECID ID and it didn't find anything. Are you doing a manual search on TU?
    Just like you, I used my ECID to do a query search with redsn0w. On TU, I went to advanced and selected Save ALL Available SHSH and Request SHSH From Cydia and the clicked the Save SHSH button. I also ran both programs as administrator. Other than that, I haven't done anything else.
    iPhone Newbie

Doesn't matter, as long as you were jailbroken when 5.1 was being signed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12