Missing folder with Cydia in it

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
So I had a jailbreak folder with all the apps I downloaded from Cydia and now the folder is missing. I don't know what happened. The last thing I downloaded was springtomize 2. What do i do??

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Search for Cydia in spotlight. If you have spotlight disabled, try going into Safe Mode from SBSettings (assuming you have it installed)

Reactions: mikah15

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a respring or a re boot? Also if that doesn't work, can you access cydia to uninstall springtomize?

Also what type or jailbreak did you do and what IOS are you running? You can also try doing a tethered boot in the extras of Redsn0w.

I'm sure this happened to me once and I have 5.0.1 jailboken un-tethered with Redsn0w. I did a tethered boot and it sorted.

However it may just be something to do with Springtomize as that is a spring board app isn't it?? :confused:

If none of these ideas work. I'm sure some of the other guys will be along to help. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mikah15

mikah15

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your replies. I actually was about to respring and my phone went into safemode. When I restarted the folder popped back up. I removed springtomize and it hasn't acted weird since. It was weird cause Cydia was go e but all my other jailbreak tweaks were still working. I'm just glad the folder is back.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your replies. I actually was about to respring and my phone went into safemode. When I restarted the folder popped back up. I removed springtomize and it hasn't acted weird since. It was weird cause Cydia was go e but all my other jailbreak tweaks were still working. I'm just glad the folder is back.

I didn't think it was too much to worry about.

Glad you got it sorted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2