Itunes problems/Redsn0w Problems

Pablo1818

May 7, 2012
Visit site
hey guys, my ipod touch 3g is running a tethered ios 5.1 jailbreak and i shut my ipod down and now whenever i try to boot tethered Redsn0w says that no identifying fetch data is available. My redsn0w version is 0.9.10b8. Also whenever my ipod pulls up in itunes it brings up 2 different ipod things. one of them says that my ipod is in DFU mode and needs to be restored and the other is my normal ipod mode thing with the music, videos, etc! please get back to me as soon as you can so i can start using my ipod again! Thanks!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, my ipod touch 3g is running a tethered ios 5.1 jailbreak and i shut my ipod down and now whenever i try to boot tethered Redsn0w says that no identifying fetch data is available. My redsn0w version is 0.9.10b8. Also whenever my ipod pulls up in itunes it brings up 2 different ipod things. one of them says that my ipod is in DFU mode and needs to be restored and the other is my normal ipod mode thing with the music, videos, etc! please get back to me as soon as you can so i can start using my ipod again! Thanks!

Have you ever got it to do a tethered jailbreak before this had happened?

Try downloading a previous version of Resn0w, i'm thinking 0.9.10b6. Not sure if it will def work, but it is the first thing that I would try.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro