Smaller lockscreen clock

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for either a smaller lockscreen clock, or a way to shrink the current lockscreen clock. Attached is my current lockscreen set up. I'd like to get a clock that shows at least the time and date, and fits in the black space at the top of the screen. Any ideas?

View attachment 15621

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
But moving the clock is going to be the difficult part... You want the clock in the vetch scoreboard right???

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the same theme as you, but maybe you could go for lockscreen clock hide from David ashman
d02c8811-9873-da42.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
There is a separate ClockHide tweak from a dev named PathKiller that has an option to move the clock up or down the lockscreen. You might check that out. I believe it might require a separate tweak or some theming to hide the clock's background bar, though.

Or if you're using an HTML lockscreen theme you can probably move the clock just by adjusting some code. Are you?

Edit: I think that particular ClockHide only lets you move the clock DOWN...the highest position might be the same as default.

Last edited:

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
There is a separate ClockHide tweak from a dev named PathKiller that has an option to move the clock up or down the lockscreen. You might check that out. I believe it might require a separate tweak or some theming to hide the clock's background bar, though.

Or if you're using an HTML lockscreen theme you can probably move the clock just by adjusting some code. Are you?

Edit: I think that particular ClockHide only lets you move the clock DOWN...the highest position might be the same as default.

I have a custom slider, some status bar theming, and your clearlockscreen theme, that's it. Not sure if that's HTML or not?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
No, it's not. Have you considered just editing your photo to add a bit more black space? Or as was said above you could use Ashman's Lockscreen ClockHide and just have time/date in the status bar, among other ideas. Or just try searching for Cydia clock tweaks...happy hunting!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the tweaks forecast and subtle lock?

Both have a smaller footprint for the lockscreen clock
I'd recommend forecast over subtle lock.

Subtle lock breaks the ability to slide to open notification.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Way to bring back a three year old thread haha. I've been using subtlelock for at least a year now. Still in iOS 7.1.X. Have no problem sliding notifications to unlock.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
On ios8 it's broken.
You slide the notification, but it just unlocks the phone.

I ditched it completely and am using forecast.
Very similar in appearance

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73