Looking for jailbreak tweak

maverick1989

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'd like to know if there is an app that could force iMessage app not to open in conversation when I have new text message. Like it does when I have more than one text message (from more than one person). I hope I'm explaining clear enough.

Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So you want your messages app to open to the conversation list page EVERY TIME you open your nessages app? Regardless of your current unread message state? I would think that would be in options, it is for bite.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
So you want your messages app to open to the conversation list page EVERY TIME you open your nessages app? Regardless of your current unread message state? I would think that would be in options, it is for bite.

It is that way in bite (which I now use) but I could never find it in the regular messaging app. It was annoying it would always open the conversation rather than opening the app and showing all the conversations. It would be sort of like having the newest unread email opening automatically when you open your email app. Which the iPad sort of does and annoys me.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It is that way in bite (which I now use) but I could never find it in the regular messaging app. It was annoying it would always open the conversation rather than opening the app and showing all the conversations. It would be sort of like having the newest unread email opening automatically when you open your email app. Which the iPad sort of does and annoys me.

This is why jailbreaking is NECESSARY... apple doesn't always know best!!! (just usually)

maverick1989

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Yes, that's what I'm looking for. Unfortunately it is not in options for iMessages and I don't want bite or anything else.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that's what I'm looking for. Unfortunately it is not in options for iMessages and I don't want bite or anything else.

You don't want bite but want a tweak to customize the messages app to do what it should already do? Bite is so much better. I hide the messages app and if you just wanted the green messages app icon bite will do that too along with a whole lot more.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR