iPhone 4 GSM Wifi Antenna Clip Stuck

InsanelyyBored

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the process of a Power and Sensor Cable/Dock Connector repair and I'm having trouble removing the wifi antenna. I've removed all the screws, but the middle wifi antenna clip is stuck and won't come loose. I've tried using a spudger and a pair of tweezers with no luck. Any suggestions for this? I'm new to the forums, so if this is posted in the wrong section I apologize. An image of the stuck middle clip is attached.

InsanelyyBored

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the process of a Power and Sensor Cable/Dock Connector repair and I'm having trouble removing the wifi antenna. I've removed all the screws, but the middle wifi antenna clip is stuck and won't come loose. I've tried using a spudger and a pair of tweezers with no luck. Any suggestions for this? I'm new to the forums, so if this is posted in the wrong section I apologize. An image of the stuck middle clip is attached.
I got it with a tiny flathead screwdriver

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site

You are absolutely in the right forum. If you haven't already, check out our DIY guides at the top of the forums. I've got some great how to's up that cover how to remove all these components in the easiest way possible. For the wifi antenna, it's easiest to use a pry tool and pry that tiny clip back just a bit while you're holding the upper portion and push down. It'll slide right out. : )

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW