Results 1 to 1 of 1
CDMA iPhone 4 Hardware DIY Repair Guides (Verizon, Sprint, all CDMA variants)
If you'd like to perform a DIY repair on your CDMA iPhone 4, we're here to help with tons of tutorials and guides. Here's a link to all the current guides we have available. I'll add more here as we cover them.
If you have a request for an iPhone 4 repair guide, leave it here. If you run into issues performing one of these repairs or have questions about something, ask here. And if you come up with a better way of doing something or find an error in a guide, definitely let us know that too!
CDMA iPhone 4 specific guides
- How to fix a cracked or broken screen on a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to replace the Home button on a Sprint or Verizon iPhone 4
- How to fix a stuck or broken on/off button in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to fix the dock connector in a Sprint or Verizon iPhone 4
- How to fix the vibrator assembly in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to fix cellular reception problems in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to fix the loud speaker in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- How to fix the front facing FaceTime camera in a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
General iPhone 4 repair guides
Applies to both CDMA and GSM variants - the parts may be different but the repair is performed in the same manner. Just make sure you follow the directions in each guide when it comes to internal or part differences between models.
Last edited by Allyson Kazmucha; 08-17-2012 at 02:40 PM.