Results 1 to 1 of 1
GSM iPhone 4 Hardware DIY Repair Guides (AT&T, Rogers, all GSM variants)
If you'd like to perform a DIY repair on your GSM iPhone 4, we're here to help with tons of tutorials and guides. Here's a link to all the current guides we have available. I'll add more here as we cover them.
If you have a request for an iPhone 4 repair guide, leave it here. If you run into issues performing one of these repairs or have questions about something, ask here. And if you come up with a better way of doing something or find an error in a guide, definitely let us know that too!
GSM iPhone 4 specific guides
- How to replace a broken or shattered GSM iPhone 4 screen
- How to replace a GSM iPhone 4 speaker assembly
- How to replace a GSM iPhone 4 cellular antenna
- How to replace a GSM iPhone 4 home button
- How to replace a GSM iPhone 4 vibrator assembly
- How to fix the front facing FaceTime camera on a GSM iPhone 4
- How to replace the dock connector in a GSM iPhone 4
General iPhone 4 repair guides
Applies to both CDMA and GSM variants - the parts may be different but the repair is performed in the same manner. Just make sure you follow the directions in each guide when it comes to internal or part differences between models.
Last edited by Allyson Kazmucha; 07-02-2012 at 02:42 PM.