Pandora Downloader

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
new hack that is "From the creator of MyTube Pandora Downloader allows you to download ANY Pandora song at the touch of a button"

Can't wait to try it out!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Weird, the deb was still available this morning: CydiaUpdates.net

It's an interesting grey area to me (being old enough to remember taping songs off the radio).

Taping songs off radio!!! Love it!!! always a second late and a second over and if your lucky the stupid dj would step on the end of the song so you'd never get that perfect tape!!!
Same thing for VHS VCR's and premium movie channels!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's not on big boss... But it is available and it does work, AND it has options where you can keep all adds so you can continue to provide pandora with economic support... So everyone needs to chill with the "stealing" debate...
This is absolutely no different than DVR... Or making tapes... Or various other forms of recording media...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys using the File Download link on the Cydia Updates page I posted above? Seems to still be available that way.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Well bummer I would have liked it just for the ad blocking and song skipping. Really I have no interest in downloading the music when it streams.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded it yesterday ... Love it :).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you just want skips/ad blocking there are other tweaks in Cydia. Search the forum for Pandora Skip Hack for more info.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
this, is really making me miss jailbreaking :(

does everything work as advertised??

Blink you know that I am new to Pandora. I am in Sweden so use a VPN app (super happy with) to access Pandora. So far the tweak is working great for me. I have downloaded some songs just to check the functionality and they downloaded very quickly. I located the actual mp3 file in iFile but have not tried to move it over to the iTunes library so don't know if that works. On it's face it SHOULD work to copy the mp3 over to another program ...

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnmarki and BLiNK

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Blink you know that I am new to Pandora. I am in Sweden so use a VPN app (super happy with) to access Pandora. So far the tweak is working great for me. I have downloaded some songs just to check the functionality and they downloaded very quickly. I located the actual mp3 file in iFile but have not tried to move it over to the iTunes library so don't know if that works. On it's face it SHOULD work to copy the mp3 over to another program ...

Scarlet

so very jealous! :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711