Pandora Downloader

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If one is paying for iTunes match I assume they aren't importing recorded songs off of pandora downloader!
But they could be.
Also its a hassle, you need to convert it from an mp3 to an mp3...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If one is paying for iTunes match I assume they aren't importing recorded songs off of pandora downloader!
But they could be.
Also its a hassle, you need to convert it from an mp3 to an mp3...

Oh ok So it's needs converted unjust thought maybe someone would want to save the songs incase they didn't jailbreak anymore or lost them and iTunes Match saves space

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok So it's needs converted unjust thought maybe someone would want to save the songs incase they didn't jailbreak anymore or lost them and iTunes Match saves space
yeah its kinda weird because it shows up as an mp3 but if you try to play it directly in itunes it isnt recognized...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i think this little gem of a tweak is going to be safe for a while! They (pandora) did a MAJOR overhaul of the app, like a new UI and added many social features and desgin changes and the tweak wasnt affected, the only time the tweak was actually affected was when there was a change to the "pop-up" menu and ti didnt really break the tweak, just adjusted the location of the "save" bar....

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
You're most likely right. The thing I like is the no ads and skips. After all you can just run Pandora for the music. So as long as those work I'm happy. ;)

YellowMatterCustard

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
What's the earliest iOS version that pandora Dl will work with ?
Can't seem to get it to work on 3.1.3

Anyone have it working on this iOS ?

If it works on 4.x - I guess I'll have to upgrade

Thanks