Pandora Downloader

Musicliche

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
Pandora Downloader Tweak
Pandora
iFile
PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet :D:D

would this also work with dtunes? not sure if that creates any directory for music

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
No it wont sync automatically. You would have to locate the files and then import them into iTunes like you would with any other music.

It's not to difficult. You would need to be able to browse through your iPhones directorys with either iFile (may be long winded) or via SHSH into you device wirelessly using WINSCP for windows or mac.

If you need some guidence on this, then shout back.

Just to be clear, you phone needs to be jailbroken to be able to install the downloader software. ;)

How can you transfer the music to a Mac from the iPod touch? Any help would be appreciated

Beeray

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty weird every time I click save song it switches to the app. I'm not using it for the download feature regardless.

Every time I click save song it opens up the pdownloader app, but pandora continues to play in the background for me...

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
No help? I was hoping someone could tell me how to get the music copied to my iMac.

Any help is appreciated.

Beeray

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No help? I was hoping someone could tell me how to get the music copied to my iMac.

Any help is appreciated.

Beeray

vil385.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Do I just copy the files to my desktop and then import them? Can I use file while the iPod is plugged into the computer?

I tried using Bonjour and files but that only allowed me to upload files from my mac to my iPod touch. I really don't know what to use to ssh it and get the files to my mac. Any help is appreciated.

although i do own a Mac i have never used it to ssh my device, yet. Windows is a different story

Reactions: beeray

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Also for those interested this app was updated a few days ago. I have been using it and it works fine. You will need to add the developers repo. You can get that address from the companies twitter feed.

Reactions: 3under2

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Also for those interested this app was updated a few days ago. I have been using it and it works fine. You will need to add the developers repo. You can get that address from the companies twitter feed.

Thanks for the tip!

Here is the repo:
harrisonapps.com/repo/

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Reactions: BLiNK

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR