Pandora Downloader

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm able to backup the music to iTunes with no problem but it will only play in QuickTime. Everyone said to convert it, but no one said how.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm able to backup the music to iTunes with no problem but it will only play in QuickTime. Everyone said to convert it, but no one said how.

It only plays for me in Windows Media Player - I wish it would in Quicktime. You can convert using Audacity or any number of other free softwares.

Reactions: beeray

bmoorhouse

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Last night I upgraded my iPhone to ios 5.1.1 from 5.0.1. After rejailbreaking it with, Redsn0w, I restored it from a backup.

Should my music saved by Pandora Downloader have been restored as well? I was disappointed to see it was no longer there.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Last night I upgraded my iPhone to ios 5.1.1 from 5.0.1. After rejailbreaking it with, Redsn0w, I restored it from a backup.

Should my music saved by Pandora Downloader have been restored as well? I was disappointed to see it was no longer there.

Nope. As far as I know, jail broken data isnt always saved by backups... Generally not saved I think
Sorry

tjansen

Banned
Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Used another Repo and it worked. The best part about the tweak is that it skips ads and gives you unlimited skips. +1 for the developer

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Yes definitely would be gone. Only way is to back it up separately.

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering if anyone if having the same issue as me, its as follows:

I updated to the latest Pandora Downloader

Now the songs download with Meta Data Which is great by the way and also as mp3

But now that I try and transfer the songs to iTunes it does not let me and even when i try to convert them to another format it does not work also, matter fact the songs on the PD work fine but once I put them on the converter ( I'm using Switch by the way) the song gets corrupted and it does not play not even 1 second of the song.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering if anyone if having the same issue as me, its as follows:

I updated to the latest Pandora Downloader

Now the songs download with Meta Data Which is great by the way and also as mp3

But now that I try and transfer the songs to iTunes it does not let me and even when i try to convert them to another format it does not work also, matter fact the songs on the PD work fine but once I put them on the converter ( I'm using Switch by the way) the song gets corrupted and it does not play not even 1 second of the song.

You can try this:
1. Find the downloaded song using ifile and send to Dropbox.
2. Download the song you uploaded from your idevice to your computer with Dropbox.
3. Convert song on desktop using mediahuman audio-converter
4. Copy to iTunes!

Reactions: Oliverg109

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
You can try this:
1. Find the downloaded song using ifile and send to Dropbox.
2. Download the song you uploaded from your idevice to your computer with Dropbox.
3. Convert song on desktop using mediahuman audio-converter
4. Copy to iTunes!

It worked flawlessly, I did not have to go through the whole dropbox situation, I just dragged and dropped directly from the folder I had on my desktop and it worked. Maybe its the application, who know. Thanks so much!!!

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
It's not on big boss... But it is available and it does work, AND it has options where you can keep all adds so you can continue to provide pandora with economic support... So everyone needs to chill with the "stealing" debate...
This is absolutely no different than DVR... Or making tapes... Or various other forms of recording media...

Man, and the complete and utter TORTURE of missing too much of the beginning and realizing you had to wait all day again until the next time the song is played. Oh, these kids have it so easy with instant downloads. Of course, my dad thought we were spoiled with VHS, "in my day, if you wanted to see a Star Wars you had to wait until it made its rounds to the theaters again..." crazy...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It worked flawlessly, I did not have to go through the whole dropbox situation, I just dragged and dropped directly from the folder I had on my desktop and it worked. Maybe its the application, who know. Thanks so much!!!

Ah, good to know I can skip to the chase... :)

iam1021

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean you just dragged and dropped from your folder? Did you SSH the files to your computer then put them in iTunes? I have a Mac and for some reason it wont let me do that and it's frustrating to say the least. If you could help me it would be most appreciated.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean you just dragged and dropped from your folder? Did you SSH the files to your computer then put them in iTunes? I have a Mac and for some reason it wont let me do that and it's frustrating to say the least. If you could help me it would be most appreciated.

he had some connection, that is a must, being on a mac you should get i funbox, its free and will give you root acess to the phone via the apple sync cable, so no need to fuss with actual ssh... then yes you drag and drop the files from the pdownloader folder on your phone to your mac, then convert to mp3 (even though it is in mp3 format) then you can load into itunes

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711