- 08-22-2012, 11:33 AM #176
- 08-22-2012, 01:45 PM #177
- 08-22-2012, 10:25 PM #178
- 08-24-2012, 07:42 AM #179iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 08-24-2012, 02:12 PM #180
- 08-24-2012, 08:28 PM #181
- 09-05-2012, 09:43 AM #182
I just found prometheus in Cydia this morning that is supposed to import the Pandora Downloader songs to the Music.app. It needs to have Mewseek and Mewseek import enabler installed, but I have done those and it's still missing dependencies. Is anyone else trying this?
EDIT: Ok.... Forget the Prometheus app for now. If you want to import the songs to the music.app on the phone you just need Mewseek Import Enabler and iFile. Copy/cut the songs from the Pandora folder to the var/mobile/downloads folder and open Mewseek, resync, then import. I use Track 8 and they are showing up there.
Last edited by mustangboy; 09-05-2012 at 10:12 AM.
- 09-07-2012, 12:24 AM #183
- 09-16-2012, 07:40 PM #184
- 09-16-2012, 10:42 PM #185
- 09-17-2012, 04:56 PM #186
Thanks Massie..so to install this, would I use a program like iFunBox or d/l directly onto the phone?
If iFunBox, where would I transfer this app to?
sorry for the questions, i'm trying to get this loaded onto my daughters 3GS that I just J/B's last night, but the Cydia links for PD do not work.
- 09-17-2012, 06:01 PM #187
- 09-17-2012, 11:55 PM #188
- 09-18-2012, 12:05 AM #189
- 09-18-2012, 12:36 AM #190
- 09-18-2012, 06:50 AM #191
- 09-18-2012, 08:20 PM #192
- 09-18-2012, 11:24 PM #193
- 09-18-2012, 11:41 PM #194
iFile is also great for dealing with theme installation--which so often are found online as .zip files--as well as a million other little things. Definite home screen app for me.
- 09-19-2012, 12:54 PM #195
I use iFile on
bothmy device a nd on my desktop computer... (edit.. not iFile on my desktop. but iFunBox).. sorry for the mistake...
I like the idea of saving the .deb file for a later install if need be..if I could save a complete copy of most of my apps that would be great.
- 09-21-2012, 01:13 AM #196
I agree and use iFile and iFunBox... Essential tools for themers and otherwise.
I like the idea of saving .deb files but I always considered it inconvenient. You can get them if you use cydia but it's a bit convoluted a process.
Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
- 09-21-2012, 10:46 AM #197
- 09-21-2012, 01:03 PM #198
Or when you select a package from Cydia after it installs, when it says "respring" or "reboot device" or "return to Cydia" you can simply press the home button, then use ifile and navigate to where Cydia package install to and make a copy, then save that copy somewhere safe...
I highly recommend Debian saver though, it's automated and SIMPLE!!!
- 09-21-2012, 05:34 PM #199
- 09-21-2012, 11:10 PM #200