Pandora Downloader

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It by dead you mean DON'T UPGRADE PANDORA!
But in all honesty I never actually used it except to record Louis c k

I would like to reassess my statement... This latest update is the best update yet!!!!
The new interface is SPECTACULAR!!!
Also The downloader was updated...
And as far as Dropbox... I'm not sure what other poster figured out, but as far as I can tell, no way no how on the drop box syncing... Except through I file, but at that point, might as well just ssh or ifunbox the songs to your pc...

Last edited:

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it even worth using the download feature with how hards it is to get i to itunes i question the usability for most people.

I love this for the skips though!!!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it even worth using the download feature with how hards it is to get i to itunes i question the usability for most people.

I love this for the skips though!!!

In theory if you use it enough you wouldn't use the music app on your phone and need iTunes anymore.... Musically speaking....
Also it's a pretty simple pull from iPhone, convert it using one of a million converters and sharing with iTunes.... Not sure why others have a hard time

HSTEPHENS

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
To make the music update to your songs in the native music app you need PWNTUNES and IFILE. You have to move the selected files within IFILE from pandora to my music then go through settings and enable SYNC in PWNTUNES. When you open the music app they will automaticly update.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
Pandora Downloader Tweak
Pandora
iFile
PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet :D:D

Above are the instructions I wrote on how to do it back in April on page 2 of this thread ...

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow thanks i didn't read that already either. I was just commenting on how hards people find it. I have no need for it i just use the skip function.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow thanks i didn't read that already either. I was just commenting on how hards people find it. I have no need for it i just use the skip function.

No worries! Just trying to help :).

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Can you sync the music you download from pwntunes with itunes? Can that be done with mewseek?

A friend had trouble importing it to his itunes with mewseek, it showed with no content, yet it played on his ipod. Go figure?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711