Pandora Downloader

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for my delayed response ... I'm not really sure. I use Spotify so I really don't sync to iTunes

i cannot stop using Spotify, ATM, since the Radio feature has been introduced. now if i can just find some premium codes.. :D but 9.99 a month isn't too bad either :)

PheonixSoul

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Im new here i was reading here and i just wanted to say that i figured out a way to add songs to itunes if anyone is interested its a kinda long process well long for me anyways all i did was after transfering the songs to my pc i converted the mp3 files to mp4 audio with winff then i got winamp so it could search the info maybe you can convert the mp3 to mp3 but i havent really tried that if you have any questions post em here i guess and i will answer when i get the chance

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
as Massie and i have been discussing, i'm afraid this project may be coming to an end. the tweak was removed from the repo some time ago and the Dev has not really acknowledged it as well

we're wondering if there might have been some legality issues. IF so, then we may only have No ads and Unlimited skip, for now. RIP Pandora Downloader? we'll see

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
as Massie and i have been discussing, i'm afraid this project may be coming to an end. the tweak was removed from the repo some time ago and the Dev has not really acknowledged it as well

we're wondering if there might have been some legality issues. IF so, then we may only have No ads and Unlimited skip, for now. RIP Pandora Downloader? we'll see

It by dead you mean DON'T UPGRADE PANDORA!
But in all honesty I never actually used it except to record Louis c k

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It by dead you mean DON'T UPGRADE PANDORA!
But in all honesty I never actually used it except to record Louis c k

lol yeah i would highly recommend anyone who values the saving songs option to NOT update your Pandora app. although i like what they have done with it. when i first started using PD i was downloading everything but now that Spotify has their own Radio i have been using that a lot. if you happen to like a song you can DL that and the whole album if you wish (premium account only of course)

looking for a Spotify hack tho.. shhhhhh :D

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
According to the developer's Twitter, a new version is coming soon?but for legal reasons ("We don't want to get sued by Pandora") it won't be hosted on their repo, only on insanelyi.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
According to the developer's Twitter, a new version is coming soon?but for legal reasons ("We don't want to get sued by Pandora") it won't be hosted on their repo, only on insanelyi.

hopefully someone will chime in when it is available..

brad75204

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
updated on accident

ok so i had the older pandora and pandora downloader working great. i accidently updated the pandora app and pandora downloader stopped working. i deleted the new pandora and the pandora downloader. i reinstalled the older pandora using installous and then reinstalled pandora downloader. i now get pop up adds in pandora. any idea wjhy i get them now? should i create a new pandora logon???

any help would be appreciated as always......

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't bother...just wait for the new version of the Downloader which should be out within the day. Then update both.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The new version is out now on the developer's repo. (Add harrisonapps.com/repo to your sources in Cydia.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234