Pandora Downloader

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I updated and did not see one single difference! But I don't play songs from within the app, so maybe it's player performance? Still has the create station glitch...

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I updated and did not see one single difference! But I don't play songs from within the app, so maybe it's player performance? Still has the create station glitch...

Has there been an update for the app. I can't tell as I can't access your app store from the UK?

It works fine for me and with the downloader, also no adds. So I think I'll stay as I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Has there been an update for the app. I can't tell as I can't access your app store from the UK?

It works fine for me and with the downloader, also no adds. So I think I'll stay as I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The update is for the cydia tweak Ollie. Not the app store app. If it updates, i'll post it for you ;).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't need a downloader but I was looking for a tweak to prevent the pandora player from going to ads. That would be awesome.

I thought the same thing as you but this app is sweet. I haven't seen an ad and can skip as much as I want. Saving the songs to iTunes however is a different matter.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You bet cha. Wasn't sure about posting random repos...

I figured it was okay to post the repo since it's a developer repo and not one of the piracy ones :). I hope that's okay ...

Have a nice weekend and thanks again for the heads up :).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I figured it was okay to post the repo since it's a developer repo and not one of the piracy ones :). I hope that's okay ...

eh, i wouldn't worry about it. thanks for posting that by the way. i was just loading the .deb file for that but i'd rather have the Devs repo so i can stay more up-to-date :)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Awesome thanks for that. What's the trick to saving the songs to iTunes. iTunes just won't use them but windows media player will? :confused:

Estoni

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
move to iTunes?

Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
Pandora Downloader Tweak
Pandora
iFile
PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet :D:D

Scarlet, hello from Kenya. When you synch with iTunes will the .mp3s move over? I can't get iTunes to recognize them, even though they are showing up beautifully in the native iphone music app after following your clear tutorial. Thanks!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by 3under2 View Post
Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
Pandora Downloader Tweak
Pandora
iFile
PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet

so this method converts the pandora acc file to an m4a file?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Scarlet, hello from Kenya. When you synch with iTunes will the .mp3s move over? I can't get iTunes to recognize them, even though they are showing up beautifully in the native iphone music app after following your clear tutorial. Thanks!

Sorry for my delayed response ... I'm not really sure. I use Spotify so I really don't sync to iTunes.

Scarlet

LaDon08

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know of a different repo to get this from? It's no longer showing up in the one above. Devs other two tweaks are. Was it pulled?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know of a different repo to get this from? It's no longer showing up in the one above. Devs other two tweaks are. Was it pulled?

there are .deb files floating around the web that you can use as long as you know how to install it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234