Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 270
Like Tree10Likes
  1. #76  
    3cit's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,697 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaBoiD View Post
    Has Pandora Downloader been updated to support OS 5.1.1??? Just asking before I update from 5.0.1 tonight....
    I can confirm that pandora downloader still works on 5.1.1, no update necessary.
    Latest pandora pandora downloader and ios5.1.1 work muy bueno
    Thanked by:
    Ya Boi D (05-31-2012)
  2. #77  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post
    I can confirm that pandora downloader still works on 5.1.1, no update necessary.
    Latest pandora pandora downloader and ios5.1.1 work muy bueno
    i would like to confirm this as well. works great!
    Thanked by:
    Ya Boi D (05-31-2012)
  3. #78  
    Jriosgtr50's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    iOS Version
    5.1.1

    Default

    I've downloaded quite a few songs but I'd like it if the player was more convenient for playing the whole list of songs. I've tried playing them in iFile but there's no audio and the length of the songs is 00:00. What's up with these files???
  4. #79  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    used it for a while but moved on to other players... i mainly use it for the ad blocking thats the best
  5. #80  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    i just realized im finally and iPhone newbie
  6. #81  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    no album art = no bueno for me
    try using muzik it downloads the album art from last.fm not sure if it would recognize it though.... this is after the pwntunes method
  7. #82  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3under2 View Post
    Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

    Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

    Programs needed:
    Pandora Downloader Tweak
    Pandora
    iFile
    PwnTunes (free trial offer)

    1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
    2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
    3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
    4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
    5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
    6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
    7. Golden!

    Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

    Scarlet
    would this also work with dtunes? not sure if that creates any directory for music
  8. #83  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    anyone know how to stop pandora downloader to stop switching every time you select save song?
  9. #84  
    beeray's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1982ollie View Post
    No it wont sync automatically. You would have to locate the files and then import them into iTunes like you would with any other music.

    It's not to difficult. You would need to be able to browse through your iPhones directorys with either iFile (may be long winded) or via SHSH into you device wirelessly using WINSCP for windows or mac.

    If you need some guidence on this, then shout back.

    Just to be clear, you phone needs to be jailbroken to be able to install the downloader software.
    How can you transfer the music to a Mac from the iPod touch? Any help would be appreciated

    Beeray
  10. #85  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,731 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musicliche View Post
    used it for a while but moved on to other players... i mainly use it for the ad blocking thats the best
    Yeah, works great for the skipping too.
  11. #86  
    3cit's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,697 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musicliche View Post
    anyone know how to stop pandora downloader to stop switching every time you select save song?
    It doesn't behave that way for me
  12. #87  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,731 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Man PwnTunes (trial) is really annoying with all the nag screens...
  13. #88  
    Musicliche's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post
    It doesn't behave that way for me
    That's pretty weird every time I click save song it switches to the app. I'm not using it for the download feature regardless.
  14. #89  
    3cit's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,697 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musicliche View Post
    That's pretty weird every time I click save song it switches to the app. I'm not using it for the download feature regardless.
    Every time I click save song it opens up the pdownloader app, but pandora continues to play in the background for me...
  15. #90  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post
    Every time I click save song it opens up the pdownloader app, but pandora continues to play in the background for me...
    same here..
  16. #91  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,731 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    same here..
    Same for me.
  17. #92  
    beeray's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

    Default

    No help? I was hoping someone could tell me how to get the music copied to my iMac.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Beeray
  18. #93  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeray View Post
    No help? I was hoping someone could tell me how to get the music copied to my iMac.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Beeray
  19. #94  
    beeray's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    Do I just copy the files to my desktop and then import them? Can I use file while the iPod is plugged into the computer?
  20. #95  
    beeray's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    I tried using Bonjour and files but that only allowed me to upload files from my mac to my iPod touch. I really don't know what to use to ssh it and get the files to my mac. Any help is appreciated.
  21. #96  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeray View Post
    Do I just copy the files to my desktop and then import them? Can I use file while the iPod is plugged into the computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by beeray View Post
    I tried using Bonjour and files but that only allowed me to upload files from my mac to my iPod touch. I really don't know what to use to ssh it and get the files to my mac. Any help is appreciated.
    although i do own a Mac i have never used it to ssh my device, yet. Windows is a different story
    Thanked by:
    beeray (06-06-2012)
  22. #97  
    beeray's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    although i do own a Mac i have never used it to ssh my device, yet. Windows is a different story
    I guess I can use a pc, see hidden files and then copy them
  23. #98  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,731 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beeray View Post
    I guess I can use a pc, see hidden files and then copy them
    That doesn't seem to work. iTunes will not play them however windows media player will.
  24. #99  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,731 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default

    Also for those interested this app was updated a few days ago. I have been using it and it works fine. You will need to add the developers repo. You can get that address from the companies twitter feed.
    Thanked by:
    3under2 (06-09-2012)
  25. #100  
    3under2's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.0.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    Also for those interested this app was updated a few days ago. I have been using it and it works fine. You will need to add the developers repo. You can get that address from the companies twitter feed.
    Thanks for the tip!

    Here is the repo:
    harrisonapps.com/repo/


    Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    Thanked by:
    BLiNK (06-09-2012)
    BLiNK likes this.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions