Pandora Downloader

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I probably am doing it the hard way, but this is what I did:

1. 'Recorded' the song with pandora downloader.
2. Went to iFile and uploaded the mp3 I downloaded directly to Dropbox. In iFile, the recordings go to var/mobile/Media/Pandora.
3. Opened Dropbox on my computer and dragged the mp3 over to iTunes.
4. Sync with iTunes

I did it just to test the functionality. For me, playing through Dropbox or Pdownloader is okay. I could ser doing iTunes though to retain the folders, make playlists and whatnot.

I don't think there is a way to just 'copy' the mp3 over to the iTunes control folder. It operates off of a database reference so mp3's aren't really there. (that sounded really fluffy but I think you know what I mean?).

Good Luck!
Pretty painless and so worth it :).

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

The songs from Pandora downloader are .acc format.. I had to convert them to .m4a to play/sync with iTunes and to get them on my phone under the Music folder (and to save them)..

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I highly the latest version of pansies downloader had them in mp4 format or something recognizable by iTunes...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what the crap is this garbage??^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HEARD the latest version of PANDORA downloader had them in mp4 format.....

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so who has downloaded the latest update of pandora? The one that dropped today?
Is it still compatible with pandora downloader or was a "fix" put in??
I'd Download it and find out for myself, but I'm, we'll I'm selfish and lazy and figured I'd just ask someone here first!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok so who has downloaded the latest update of pandora? The one that dropped today?
Is it still compatible with pandora downloader or was a "fix" put in??
I'd Download it and find out for myself, but I'm, we'll I'm selfish and lazy and figured I'd just ask someone here first!

I'm not gonna be the guinea pig on this one. Last time if I remember correctly it DID break the "fix". I wouldn't risk it if I was u.

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone try and download the newest update from 11/1 version 4.0.1? I have 4.0 and the tweak still works but hesitant on this latest version.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
works fine still, the update was a quick fix for ipad landscape iorientation, nothing was changed for iphone or ipod touch versions. i am using 4.0.1 and downloader still works great...

however i think that the downloader might interfere with alot of the music apps... im paranoid maybe, but its been a reoccurring thought of mine

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
works fine still, the update was a quick fix for ipad landscape iorientation, nothing was changed for iphone or ipod touch versions. i am using 4.0.1 and downloader still works great...

however i think that the downloader might interfere with alot of the music apps... im paranoid maybe, but its been a reoccurring thought of mine

Really? How so?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Gut feeling!
I Am a heavy user of tunein radio pro.

I use the recording feature and I stream podcasts, pretty much I use tune in for about 5 hours a day.
Sometimes for no rhyme or reason, the play button "breaks" it always stays as if it is paused, still works, but doesn't appear right.
Also the backgrounding simply doesn't work sometimes...
I don't know if it's related but this is the only "music" tweak i have...
My phones pretty jacked up lately! I need to figure it out!

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Where has this app been for the last year that I have had my 4s?! Wow...

Got it installed manually (thanks for the instructions above!) but now I am having trouble finding the folder where the downloaded music is stored. I read through the threads (ok - not the whole thing, but skimmed back several pages) and see references indicated one can upload the music file to dropbox, but I can not find the music file.

Any help truly appreciated...

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Where has this app been for the last year that I have had my 4s?! Wow...

Got it installed manually (thanks for the instructions above!) but now I am having trouble finding the folder where the downloaded music is stored. I read through the threads (ok - not the whole thing, but skimmed back several pages) and see references indicated one can upload the music file to dropbox, but I can not find the music file.

Any help truly appreciated...

Use iFile, var/mobile/media/pandora.