Need help, trying to unjailbreak!

Calirebel

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello! My iPhone 4 has been jailbroken since October with no updates. Its running on just 5.0 with a tethered jailbreak from red snow. I've have tried a lot of things to remove this jailbreak. I guess its not as easy as just updating the software. I get errors when i try to update and when I try to restore. I even tried to reset the phone from the phone and it did 5 hours of white circle spinning before i just restarted it and found that everything was still the same. I don't want this jailbreak anymore. I would like to upgrade my phone from 5.0. Any help would be awesome!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the settings in tiny umbrella turned off that could cause the update to fail because it's not looking to apple to verify

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Calirebel

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I got it fixed. found my answer on redsnow FAQ. But thanks for everyone who replied. Turned out i had to edit my host or something... but its updating now!

Calirebel

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
So far the update really hasn't made a difference to me. But the jailbreak slowed my phone down a lot. I'm glad it's not lagging anymore.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got it fixed. found my answer on redsnow FAQ. But thanks for everyone who replied. Turned out i had to edit my host or something... but its updating now!

Host files yes that's what tiny umbrella does that stops it from looking to apple .. Glad its fixed

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk