Use PC Internet over IPhone via USB Cable

ravian455

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
i appreciate your work:kiss: but I need video tutorial of procedure PC's internet over IPhone via USB Cable plz..plz..plz I w'll be thankful to you bro..

Ali-Reza Ershadi

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
And what if your iPad1 doesn't have gprs/edge interface?
Is there any workaround like this one to use WiFi interface instead? Without it actually connecting to WiFi?

becker666#AC

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Oldie but goodie pretty useful!!, some of these nay say users(r they techie guys???) don't realize that there are quite a few cases when needed e.g. when wifi is wacked on the iDevice and need net access to fix it(as I'm gong thru now) this is just what the Dr. ordered.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Oldie but goodie pretty useful!!, some of these nay say users(r they techie guys???) don't realize that there are quite a few cases when needed e.g. when wifi is wacked on the iDevice and need net access to fix it(as I'm gong thru now) this is just what the Dr. ordered.

You're sharing an Internet connection from your computer to give your mobile device an Internet connection so that you can fix the lack of wifi on your device?????????!!!!!?????!?!?!?!
Please tell me what kind of online tools you have found to fix the wifi on your device! I must know?

vrackfall

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Could you make another tutorial to say how to connect iDevice (with ios 8) to web without wifi or adhock ?
Thanks, I really need that

Olivia Lewis

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
yeah, wireless router is that cheap and we don't lack so little money these days.
However, there is always a situation where you want to connect to WiFi but no wireless is available.
For example, in our office, there is no wireless connection or if there is, it is password encrypted and not all can connect to it.
So I think handy wifi hotspot creator is quite necessary.
And technology never let you down. Where there is needs, there is goods.
So there comes so many wifi hotsspot creator tools like Connectify (paid), 160WiFi (free) and more.
Try one of them out if needed.

xhungry

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately for me, WiFi isn't an option. I get a line drop off satellite internet, but if I make a wifi hotspot or anything my internet access will get shut off. (No, I can't just hide the SSID lol, that doesn't fool sniffers, or DF. Plus if I hide it and they catch me, I'll never get internet access back)

So this will be the only way I can use internet on my iPad.. for facetime/imessage/games or updating anything on it etc.

Hope it still works when I get around to trying it!

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately for me, WiFi isn't an option. I get a line drop off satellite internet, but if I make a wifi hotspot or anything my internet access will get shut off. (No, I can't just hide the SSID lol, that doesn't fool sniffers, or DF. Plus if I hide it and they catch me, I'll never get internet access back)

So this will be the only way I can use internet on my iPad.. for facetime/imessage/games or updating anything on it etc.

Hope it still works when I get around to trying it!

You have satellite for your isp, but you are only allowed to connect it to a single device?

xhungry

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I only get to use one drop off it, so in effect, yes.

The internet goes through a router and is shared with a bunch of people, but one cable comes into my room. I could share that internet with more devices but it has to be wired, no way of doing that for iphone/ipad that I know of (besides this guide) Unless you know of another way, I'd love to hear about it.

My old tablet was an android with a usb slot, I could just hook up a usb-ethernet dongle to it and plug it into the cord for internet. I specifically got an iPad so I could use it flying (foreflight) but to update anything on it I'll need internet, and that is my dilemma.

becker666#AC

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
on JB iDevice you get the lovely wifi grayed and you need to stick the scalpel to fix by installing modules to the packages or add a new source. Was installing DEB's by hand but still an inet connection makes it less painful

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73