Cydia / Spire Help

rsammons30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I am on 5.1 and downloaded redsn0w and everything seems good there. I see cydia and some apps etc but it doesnt seem like a whole lot of apps. I am particularly looking for Spire and it is not there?

If anyone could help with this, I would appreciate it..

Thanks!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
In cydia - click on "search" at the bottom - type "Spire" and hit search - it will come right up.

You might want to look at this tread.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Spire didnt work for me but SiriPort did... I am loving Siri on my iPhone 4... it was easy to set up!

Isn't that the one that's supposed to be really insecure? If its working for you, I'd like to try it. I think I had read that a lot of people were worried about where the servers were and how insecure they were.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that the one that's supposed to be really insecure? If its working for you, I'd like to try it. I think I had read that a lot of people were worried about where the servers were and how insecure they were.

It is the one they say works though.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded siriport and got it working on my Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken on ios 5.0.1. It works perfectly. Took some patience but was super easy to install and use.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I ended taking SiriPort off... yeah it worked great when it actually worked for like 2 days.... tried it today and got no response from Siri all day... so i removed it... oh well

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I ended taking SiriPort off... yeah it worked great when it actually worked for like 2 days.... tried it today and got no response from Siri all day... so i removed it... oh well

Could've just been the servers were overloaded, but I think that if it ends up not working for any period of time, I will probably remove it too. Or I guess just disabling it for a day or so would be a good idea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW