Has anyone seen this website for jailbreaking iphone 4s ioss DevTeamjailbreak.com?
    03-12-2012 08:33 PM
    Scam. wait for it to show up here or another respectable site
    03-12-2012 08:46 PM
    It's amazing how "gullible" people can be when it comes to these things. Makes me seriously second guess feeling bad for people when they get scammed...
    03-12-2012 08:56 PM
    If you can not answer my question leave the trash outdoor. Thank you Blink for your help.
    03-12-2012 09:02 PM
    It's amazing how "gullible" people can be when it comes to these things. Makes me seriously second guess feeling bad for people when they get scammed...
    IKR!!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4sg14g
    03-13-2012 10:31 PM
    If you can not answer my question leave the trash outdoor. Thank you Blink for your help.
    I answered your question in a sense. The more serious issue here is the fact that you could fall for such an obvious falacy. As harsh as this is going to sound, you're the reason these scams exist and are successful.
    03-14-2012 11:52 AM
    I answered your question in a sense. The more serious issue here is the fact that you could fall for such an obvious falacy. As harsh as this is going to sound, you're the reason these scams exist and are successful.
    Well aren't you just an endless cornucopia of help and happiness... A simple "Nope, its a scam, move along" would've sufficed.
    sherlock and darmawan168 like this.
    03-14-2012 02:15 PM
    Sorry I don't hold peoples hands. Life is full of these sorts of things and people need to start learing how to spot it.
    03-18-2012 11:51 AM
    Sorry I don't hold peoples hands. Life is full of these sorts of things and people need to start learing how to spot it.
    Well, I'll hold your hand here.

It's spelled "fallacy."

You're welcome.
    jgurnett#CB likes this.
    03-18-2012 02:09 PM
    you should change your name to totally jack-***. Some people learn by question and answer. That's why there was a question. and don't be jack-*** about it.
    03-19-2012 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD