Software to jailbreal iphone 4s ioss 5.1

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
It's amazing how "gullible" people can be when it comes to these things. Makes me seriously second guess feeling bad for people when they get scammed...

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
If you can not answer my question leave the trash outdoor. Thank you Blink for your help.

I answered your question in a sense. The more serious issue here is the fact that you could fall for such an obvious falacy. As harsh as this is going to sound, you're the reason these scams exist and are successful.

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I answered your question in a sense. The more serious issue here is the fact that you could fall for such an obvious falacy. As harsh as this is going to sound, you're the reason these scams exist and are successful.

Well aren't you just an endless cornucopia of help and happiness... A simple "Nope, its a scam, move along" would've sufficed.

Reactions: darmawan168

kicon_98

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

you should change your name to totally jack-ass. Some people learn by question and answer. That's why there was a question. and don't be jack-ass about it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2