iPhoto on jailbroken iPhone 4s 5.0.1 (9A406)

k_huntington

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
just downloaded iPhoto and it keeps crashing at launch. anyone else having this issue? any way to resolve? just wondering if they added an anti-jailbreak something or other, or if it is something else...

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
How did you even get it installed? The App Store checks for 5.1 and errors out before I can even purchase it...

k_huntington

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i wanted to "try it out" to see how it ran before dumping 5 bucks into an app, if you catch my drift. so i guess it's safe to say no iPhoto on iOS 5.0.1? bummer. apple really knows how to screw us jailbreakers over. =( i've been waiting for quite some time for this app to come up.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It also crashes if you decide to try the "edit your plist" idea to trick the app into thinking you're on 5.1. I was really looking forward to trying it out...silver lining so far is that most reviewers seem to say that iPhoto is a serious bomb on the iPhone, so at least I'm not missing out on that much yet.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It also crashes if you decide to try the "edit your plist" idea to trick the app into thinking you're on 5.1. I was really looking forward to trying it out...silver lining so far is that most reviewers seem to say that iPhoto is a serious bomb on the iPhone, so at least I'm not missing out on that much yet.

Yeah...plus for those of us with no self control who will be getting the "new iPad", the combo of taking the photo on the 4S => iCloud photos => iPad + iPhoto should make for a relatively seamless experience

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Although it looks pretty darn awesome, I REFUSE to give up my IntelliscreenX, PDA Net hotspot, and my ProTube to get one app. I'll wait until Pod2G kicks some butt and hooks me up again...lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73